Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Fond Farewell and a Wonderful Welcome!

Today we have a fond farewell to one of our fabulous Curtain Call Crew designers, Amber Kroening of Bella Rose Cards!

Amber has brought a clean and sharp take on every challenge this past year and she will be greatly missed at the Curtain Call!

Amber Kroening, Bella Rose Cards



On another note, we are delighted to welcome the wonderful Amy Sheffer of Pickled Paper Designs!

Amy is an amazingly talented designer and we are sure she will knock your Curtain Call socks off with her fresh, fun, and gorgeous projects!

Amy Sheffer, Pickled Paper Designs

Hi! My name is Amy Sheffer. I live in Virginia on the far outskirts of Washington, DC, with my husband, three children, and two pets. I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. My paper crafting journey began at a scrapbook workshop in the late ‘90s. A few years later, I discovered stamping and card making, and was hooked immediately! I spent a few years being a Stampin’ Up demo and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I think I really found my niche when I stopped creating for classes and workshops and started creating just for fun. Over the years, I’ve enjoyed being part of the online card making community, as well as designing for some really awesome stamp companies, stores, challenges, and publications. When I’m not stamping or busy being a mom, I also enjoy volunteering for my kids’ schools and activities, photography, DIY home decor, and reading. I’m thrilled to be joining the Curtain Call Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Curtain Call!